Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back At It

So it turned out that this summer was crazy busy and I didn't have as much time as I would've liked to keep up a blog. BUT- I'm back at it. Senior year of college is upon me (hello aggressively busy social and academic life) and I think it's going to fly. Four days into the year, my friends and I are all nursing some pretty miserable hangovers (shoutout to Vitacoco orange flavor for saving my life) but we're already having a blast. Aside from a spectacularly awful astronomy class that I have to take, (liberal arts seemed like such a good idea before I realized I have to take a physics class senior year and haven't seen my graphing calculator since my high school graduation) I'm really looking forward to the year. In the coming days/weeks I'm going to start up a regular rotation of food/lifestyle posts and reach out to some other bloggers as well. Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment